Remote - Principal Customer Success Manager (SaaS) - APAC (Mandarin Speaker)
(Based in Australia)
Following recent expansion into Asia, Myagi is looking for a commercially minded Principal Customer Success Manager with Mandarin language skills to spearhead our growth in the region whilst also managing our high-profile customer base across Australia & New Zealand. You will work with some of the world's largest brands (Garmin, Nike, Lion and Bayer) to help them ensure their channel partners and internal teams are sales-ready. Whilst we are a remote-first company, you will be ideally based in Australia and happy to travel (when we can) across the APAC region and beyond.
Please only apply if you have SaaS Start-up experience and speak Mandarin
What You’ll Do
- Act as the main point of contact between Myagi and the admins of high profile accounts in the region such as Garmin, Callaway Golf and Nike.
- Take full ownership for contract renewals and support the Regional Manager deliver on the APAC business plan
- Deliver new customer onboardings, training new platform end users, and post go-live success
- Proactively suggest and drive the adoption of new and innovative features to increase value of the product to customers
- Own success planning and execution as well as Quarterly Business Reviews with your customers
- Represent our users to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Own contract renewals and expansion for your customers in the region
- Analyse customers’ levels of product engagement and provide feedback on issues or gaps
- Deliver insights to customers that provide a strong business case for expansion
- Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction based upon both survey and attrition indicators.
What You’ll Have
- Bi-lingual Mandarin & English (additional languages a bonus)
- 2+ years of customer success experience in a SaaS or software company
- Experience working with Enterprise customers in ANZ/Asia to deliver business value
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role and having difficult conversations
- Experience working effectively with senior stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and prioritize effectively within a constantly changing work environment
- Strong growth mindset, effectively learning from and adapting to both wins and losses
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with peers and superiors in a high pressure setting.
- Experience working with video content in some shape or form - blogging, editing, storyboarding etc.
- Working with remote teams asynchronously and an appreciation of different cultures and backgrounds would be a plus.
- Previous experience working in retail would help to provide empathy for the front line workers we support
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
For brands, we enable them to connect and distribute content directly to the retailers that stock their products around the world. There's a direct communication channel to frontline staff and they get real-time feedback and insight through detailed analytics.
For retailers, we integrate a combination of external supplier content with internal knowledge to ensure that frontline staff have access to the right information, at exactly the right time, to help drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
We have a fast-growing network of global customers, including some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Gibson Guitars, Bayer, Unilever, Giant Bikes and Garmin, to name a few.
- We believe teamwork is a craft and we strive to master it. We win as a team of teams. We win and we celebrate together. We lose and we learn together. Just like we tell our customers, we work better together too! Value 1 - One Team Wins
- Myagi has a coaching culture. It’s everyone’s job to help each other improve through deliberate feedback. Everyone has the responsibility to practice what they learn from their coaches at work and we invest in continually improving as a team. Value 2 - Everyone a coach, every one a player
- We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere in the business and so from our graduates to the CEO and leadership team, everyone has a voice and they are all equally valid. But you have to speak up and be passionate about your view to ensure your message gets through. Value 3 - Respectfully Noisy
- Passion is everything to us because we care about the customers we build products for, the teammates we work with and the partners we rely on. We hold each other to account and we take initiative. Value 4 - Give a Shit
Why you'll love working with us
- Our Attitude: We’re entrepreneurial by nature and teamwork is our default
- Our Leadership: We are leading innovation and solving a complex problem often hidden behind other symptoms. We are leading an industry to change
- Our ROI: By creating a new category we are bringing measurable results and disrupting the status quo
- Our Technology: Integrations, predictive analytics, and a beautiful but simple user interface
- Our Impact: We are changing the way that brands and their channel partners collaborate and do business
- Our Clients: Great companies like Nike, Giant Bikes, Luxottica, Rip Curl, Bayer, and Garmin
- Our Team: A team of collaborators who’ve done this before and are doing it again, but better
Myagi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We offer a competitive salary and commission scheme and in addition, you will be invited to the Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP), generous paid time off, a remote office allowance to ensure your working environment is optimal (including Macbook Air, Plantronics headset and monitor) and great perks such as volunteer days, professional development allowance, fitness or mindfulness app subscriptions and remote team lunches to help you stay connected.
Myagi is 100% remote and we understand this isn’t for everyone. When possible we organise regular regional offsites and an annual offsite to help you build relationships with the wider team. We have experience of working remotely for over 5 years and so we have all the technology and processes to ensure you stay connected. Ideally, you will be located in Melbourne but we will also consider all applicants from across Australia and New Zeland.